Carlsmith Ball LLP is proud to announce that attorneys across the firm’s Hawai‘i offices were ranked among the country’s top lawyers in their respective practice areas in the prestigious 2022 Chambers and Partners rankings.
The firm ranked in six categories, with Band 1 recognition in the Corporate/Commercial, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, and Real Estate practice areas.
Carlsmith Ball congratulates all its award-winning attorneys.
- Eric A. “Rick” James – Real Estate
- John C. Khil – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Steven S. C. Lim – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- John P. (Pete) Manaut – Litigation: General Commercial
- Arsima A. Muller – Environment
- Mark K. Murakami – Real Estate
- Lawrence S. Okinaga – Corporate/Commercial: Finance
- Tom E. Roesser – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Robert E. Strand – Real Estate
- Gerald A. Sumida – Corporate/Commercial
- David W. K. Wong – Corporate/Commercial, Tax
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate