Land Use & Entitlements
Land use is a complex legal practice encompassing regulations at the federal, state and county level. Strict environmental, historical and archeological constraints often leave projects in developmental limbo.
Carlsmith Ball attorneys have a unique understanding of economic and political interests related to land use, enabling us to identify opportunities that result in successful site acquisition for our clients.
Our attorneys handle all aspects of land use permitting and entitlements, including:
- Commercial harbor licenses
- Conditional use permits
- Conservation district use permits
- Historic district permits
- Shoreline setback variances
- Special management area use permits