Media & Entertainment Litigation
High stakes, high-profile claims in the media and entertainment industry demand an experienced team that is as well versed in crisis management as they are in litigation matters.
Carlsmith Ball serves as trusted counsel for major studios, television networks, production companies, parks and resorts, entertainers and athletes, toy companies, talent management companies, industry executives and global entertainment conglomerates. Our attorneys are discreet, strategic and seek appropriate measures to resolve disputes in or out of the courtroom.
Our Media and Entertainment Litigation group represents clients in disputes related to the following:
• Accounting and profit-participation disputes
• Class actions
• Complex licensing and distribution disputes
• Contract issues and breach of contract lawsuits
• Employment claims
• First Amendment claims
• Intellectual property litigation, including copyright and trademark infringement, trade secrets and idea theft matters
• Right of publicity and right of privacy disputes